Legislative Regulatory Updates
Below are the current legislative updates for Colorado and Wyoming. Browse below to check on the status of bills that may affect you.
Federal Regulatory Compliance
PCI Self Assessment Questionnaire
For Tier 4 merchants, the category that most Convenience stores would fall under. A self assessment questionnaire for PCI compliance.
Right click to download: Questionnaire Document
Class C Operator Training Checklist - A or B operator must provide training if done "in house"
A form developed by CWPMA for member/dealer use to have on file for Class C operator compliance.
Right click to download: Operator C Training Form
Stop Oil Speculators Toolkit
A comprehensive resource containing templates, talking points, and everything else you need to become a voice for reason in our commodities future's market.
Right click to download: Toolkit (PDF format)
PMAA Regulatory Report - Please contact the association offices to recieve a copy of any of these reports
The following Regulatory Updates are provided by the Petroleum Marketers Association of America (PMAA).
- 6/23/2011- FDA - Tobacco Regulation Health Warnings for Cigarette Packaging and Advertisement.
- 6/21/2011 - IRS 1099 Miscellaneous Withholding Regulations- New 1099 Withholding Requirements for Payments by Government Entities to Vendors Supplying Goods and Services.
- 6/2/2011 - U.S. DOT - Roadside Inspection Annual Roadside Inspection/Enforcement Blitz Takes Place June 7-9, 2011
- 5/16/2011 - U.S. Small Business Administration -Small Business Size Categories Determining Business Size to Qualify for Federal Benefits, Tax Credits and Regulatory Relief
- 4/19/2011 - Flex-Fuel Blender Pumps and E-85 Dispensers USDA Funds Available for Installation of Flex- Fuel Blender Pumps and E-85 Dispensers
- 4/6/2011 - EPA Underground Storage Tanks EPA Annual UST Report for FY 2010
- 4/1/2011 - EPA - E-15 Waiver EPA Warns Against Sale of E-15 for Use in Model Year 2001 and Newer Conventional Vehicles Until Regulatory Process is Complete
- 3/2/2011 - FTC - Customer Identity Theft Prevention Red Flag Rule Compliance
- 3/1/2011 - IRS - Federal Motor Fuel Excise Tax (FET) New Interim FET Small Business Enforcement Procedures
- 2/22/2011 - FMCSA -Driver Hours of Service Proposed Changes to Driver Hours of Service Requirements
- 2/14/2011 - EPA - EPCRA Tier II Reporting Compliance Deadline for Annual EPCRA Tier II Reporting
- 1/18/2011 - IRS Biodiesel Blending Credit Special Procedures for 2010 Biodiesel Refund Claims
- 1/14/2011 - OSHA Compliance Deadline Workplace Injury and Illness Posting Requirements
- 1/3/2011 - IRS - Federal Motor Fuel Excise Tax Rates and Renewable Fuel Credits 2011 Federal Motor Fuel Excise Tax Rates and Renewable Fuel Credits
- 12/23/10 - IRS - Biodiesel Blenders Credit Blender Credit Reinstatement and Retroactive Claim Procedure
- 12/3/10 - FMCSA Drug and Alcohol Testing New Drug and Alcohol Random Testing Rates for FCSA
- 12/1/10 - EPA Air Regulations ULSD (Highway) Transition Date for Retailers and End Users
- 12/1/10 - EPA Air Regulations EPA Sets 2011 RFS Standard
All of these reports are available at the Association Offices by contacting Grier Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions